середу, червня 08, 2005

Recent

Life went on, even if blogging didn’t. Here are just a few observations made in a hurry:


- God is amazing. He provides above and beyond what we need. Great is Thy faithfulness!

- I miss my friends… (those blogless too :))

- …and am thankful for some great new ones

- I don't want to be graduating, or thinking about graduating. So, stop asking me what I am doing after. I'm working on it.

- Convincing myself that I did get enough sleep only works for so long. And then it no longer does… And then I see triples. Watch out for sharp corners!

- TV (on DVD) is a great mindless way of unwinding and procrastination. It also tends to eat the time away. No good.

- Heat + humidity = misery

- Being in charge sucks

- Working with good people makes all the difference

- Physical labour is very satisfying

- When I am tired I talk way too much and become way too incoherent. Sucks to be you to be there at those times

- Words are one of the worst means of communication

- Small towns are suffocating

- Biking in traffic is just as frustrating for the bikers as it is for drivers. Please, don't hunk at us. We are doing our best and we don't want to die.

- Life is good