суботу, квітня 01, 2006

Next

Sometimes life changes faster than I can follow. In just a few weeks I will be done with my very last set of undergrad exams and will enter a whole new stage of life. The other night, while sitting at Timmy’s and singing our choir music in three parts (yeah, baby! we sound hot! somtimes), two of the coolest people and I started writing up lists of things we want to accomplish this summer. I know, the happy time is miles away, but I need to have something to at least look forward to. So, here goes:

- pray lots
- read lots
- swim lots
- sing lots
- tithe with my money and my time
- see my mother
- visit New York City
- get a real job and renew my legal status in Canada
- enjoy my summer job as much as I did last summer
- move downtown
- get my G1 and learn how to drive (eep!)
- go wilderness camping
- get a sweet tan
- go rock climbing
- witness one of Rachel’s …funny? stories
- go to Simply Scoops ice-cream shop in Port Burwell. Great place and great people. You should all go!
- go strawberry picking
- see the Atlantic ocean
- go fishing
- learn a sport (for crying out loud, it is about time!)
-grow a fruit/vegetable, even if it is one single plant
- revive Fruit of the Spirit Club (a.k.a we like wine! club), so untimely deceased
- go to a drive-in, ‘cause I’ve never been
- try the cuisine of at least three new countries
- write a story/song or translate something (it’s been too long)
- see a musical on stage
- take music lessons, not sure in what exactly yet
- impress Dr. T. (please, God! Once is all I’m asking for)
- go to the Beaches Jazz Fest (you should also all go, because it is awesome!)
- exercise (to make sure that all that swimming, and camping, and rock climbing are as enjoyable as I remember them to be)
- go scuba diving
- be happy

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Ideas, anybody?