вівторок, березня 23, 2004

Satisfaction

I had a very academically productive day. After days like this I realize again and again that no matter how much I complain about school work, I am a student for life. I receive such satisfaction in understanding! It is a great relief when the pieces of a puzzle that have been crowding up my head since the beginning of the semester are finally forming a remotely recognizable picture! If anybody has any suggestions on how to learn to transform this picture into a decent paper without going through the agony I experience every time doing so, they would be greatly appreciated.

Speaking of understanding, I think I am finally ready to admit that Religion is not my thing (there's only that much powerpoint I can take). So my minor is under re-consideration, again. Any ideas?

P.S. If anybody sees Laura Stewart tomorrow, show her some appreciation, people! She's one of a kind :)