вівторок, квітня 13, 2004

Changes

School is done. Yay! on the one hand, but on the other I know I will miss it. Starting no earlier than sometime in July, of course. Papers are written, packing up is not for another week or so (oh shutter!), exams not till Wednesday. Combined with a headache and a terribly antisocial mood, all these bring me to my quiet chamber and face-to-face with an old laptop which has been (in most cases) a loyal helper for quite some time now. Blogging... Have nothing coherent, let alone valuable to say at the moment, so I thought I'd go with the trend and attempt a more aesthetically interesting look for my blog...

A half an hour argument with the template. Another revelation of how strongly I dislike computers and of why exactly that is the case. But looks like no damage done. Some fixing-uping with the newly added links... Done!

Any comments and/or suggestions on the colours, links, etc. are welcome and appreciated. Everything will look different in the morning...

Good night!